Careers at Software Technology Resources
eLearning Instructional Designer
Software Technology Resources is seeking an innovative eLearning Instructional Designer to join our team. This individual will work closely with our Executive team to create and develop our new product line of high impact learning series. If you’re a collaborative person with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys developing new ideas, we want to speak with you.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in building a learning management system and maintain the ongoing administration.
- Develop a product roadmap to ensure projects meet deadlines and are within budget.
- Create and work with team members to build animation videos, motion graphics and infographics for training modules.
- Collaborate with industry experts and stay informed of new training content and developments.
- Implement and execute project management functions for eLearning courses.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of videos and material to ensure that objectives are met.
- Identify opportunities and create podcasts/webinars that complement training modules.
- Collaborate effectively with subject matter experts to understand and create scripts for training modules.
- Bachelors degree in business, communication or instructional design.
- 3+ years of prior experience with adult learning and learning management systems.
- Proven experience in writing, reviewing, and editing storybooks.
- Demonstrated ability to design and produce online instructional materials and technologies for a variety of learning environments.
- Exceptional written, verbal and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of current best practices of instructional design and instructional technology.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, InDesign, Full Shot, Visio, Adobe Acrobat and Articulate.
Send resumes directly to Cynthia Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes must include salary requirements. Resumes will not be considered without the salary requirements. Part-Time and Telecommuting Options are available.