Software Technology Resources is constantly looking for enthusiastic, skilled candidates. At the current time, we are accepting applications for the following positions:
Accounting Consultant (May 5, 2017)
Seeking an experienced software consultant with previous experience supporting accounting and business intelligence applications. This position will require interaction with clients and prospects. The individual must be comfortable engaging a client, conducting training sessions and webinars and have a desire to continue to increase his/her working knowledge of of our business line products.
- Implement accounting software.
- Conduct virtual and in-person training sessions or webinars.
- Develop reports and other analytical tools.
- Obtain certifications in various business applications.
- Assist clients in achieving the best solution for their business needs.
- Engage customers and prospects.
- 2-4 years of Accounting Experience, understand principles.
- Possess strong accounting management skills.
- Experience supporting outside clients.
- Strong computer skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player
Send resumes directly to Cynthia Moore at email@example.com. Resumes must include salary requirements. Resumes will not be considered without the salary requirements.
Marketing Assistant: Part Time (May 5, 2017)
Seeking a personable, articulate and detailed person to assist in the marketing of our products and company. This position will be responsible for working with our outside marketing team to drive leads and opportunities.
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Assisting with social media maintenance.
- Preparing written copy for the website.
- Assisting with marketing communications.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials.
- Other marketing related tasks
- Some experience in marketing
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Computer proficient (Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Canva or like products helpful)
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong project management skills
Send your resume along with salary requirements to: Cynthia Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will not be considered without salary requirements.
Business Development Specialist Job Type: Full time or Part Time (Telecommuting possible)
Seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking sales professional to implement business development functions of the company. The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology services. The business development specialist will be responsible for generating sales leads through various methods including direct calls (cold and warm calling), direct email, personal networking, trade show events etc.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to proposal preparation, attending sales meetings, attending trade shows, attending networking events, and assisting the business development team as necessary.
- Prefer 4 year college degree or 2 year degree with 3 years experience
- Experience selling products or services
- Experience with in person networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Business to Business sales
- Experience working with nonprofit & association organizations
- Experience with technology solutions
- Technology Sales: 2 years
- General Sales: 3 years
- Business Development: 2 years